Water is a scarce resource that needs protection. However, it can also be a substantial threat to concrete structures. Whether in vapor or liquid form, water can damage building materials, such as concrete, masonry, and natural stone.
For concrete designers, specifiers and contractors, an effective waterproofing solution to every project begins with making the decision of what is the best for the task. Making that call, of course, it is important to have the working knowledge of the technologies and systems on the market – including the latest advances and solutions available to the marketplace. Waterproofing products Dubai from Corrotech protect your building resources and assets alike by keeping water in and out.
Corrotech understands that waterproofing is often a critical part of the design criteria of civil engineering structures and infrastructures. That is why they offer a wide range of high performance solutions for concrete waterproofing of substrates both below ground and on floors, roofs and deck areas, providing exceptional protection from the outset. As for providing an exceptional concrete waterproofing, their cementitious coatings are absolutely user friendly and enable the accurate of health and safety requirements to be met on site. Corrotech’s waterproofing solutions include:
- Waterproofing membranes – Cementitious waterproofing membranes are
- cement-based, polymer-modified products that offer long-lasting protection against water damage.
- Waterstops – Embedded in concrete, across and/or along the joint, waterstops form a watertight diaphragm that prevents the passage of fluid through the joint.
- Joint Sealants – Sealants are formulated for ease of use and provide complete joint and crack sealing capabilities. They are also used in reducing the potential of dowel bar corrosion by reducing the entrance of de-icing chemicals.
- Protective coatings – Protective coatings are generally used to protect new or repaired concrete structures from future chemical attack as well as the ingress of aggressive liquids and gases.
From deep below ground to high above it, Corrotech Construction Chemicals offers a full range of world-class waterproofing solutions that ensure the integrity and durability of concrete structures. Whether your concrete structure will be affected by groundwater, rainwater or other contaminants, Corrotech’s vast product portfolio and expert technical advice combine to provide cost-effective project solutions.