People living in the block of flats often face the problem of low water pressure. One solution to this issue is to keep the buckets filled, but this turns out to be a tiresome process.
There are numerous other ways to tackle this. One such approach can be installing your water storage system on height and using a pump along with that. The height of the tank will generate pressure for the items below it which will ensure a high-pressure flow for you.
But with the advancement in technology, the problem can be solved by installing a Water Pressure Booster System.
What is a Water Pressure Booster System?
It is a system which provides an accelerated flow rate to slow running water. It is considered one of the best solutions. After all, the low-pressure water supplies are quite annoying and inconvenient.
There can be a number of reasons that answer the question – “Why my pressure system is not as good as before?” Some of them are:
- Dirt or inclusions within the pipe which provides a restricted flow to the water.
- Aging of pipe i.e. wearing away of minerals within the pipe which causes decreased flow rate and diameter.
- Usage of the same water line by a large number of people etc.
In order to figure it out, the following steps should be followed:
- Firstly, you need to find out the reason for causing restricted pressure flow within the pipe.
- To check the pressure, check the gauge on the water pump when the pump is in running condition.
- If the case is of leakage, and that too at few points, then it can be fixed easily.
- If the pressure still doesn’t improve, a water pressure booster system can be installed to increase the pressure and flow rate within the system.
ATE Enterprises Private Limited has engineered a completely microprocessor-controlled pressure boosting system. HyP-EXE is designed to cater to the needs of both commercial and residential applications.
The unique features of HyP-EXE Water Pressure Booster System provide the following advantages:
- Easy Installation:
The basic advantage of these systems is that they are easy to install. All you need to do is take the pump out of the truck, connect it in its right place, connect it to the power supply and you are all good to go.
- Single source of Responsibility:
In case of any problem in the system, overview it and call the authorized person. They’ll fix it.
- Efficient Manufacturing Processes:
These systems are manufactured in a controlled and efficient environment which results in high-quality products. Consequently, it minimizes the risk of any further problems.
One thing that you should consider while equipping such systems is the size. It is primarily dependent on the number of users connected to the system & the volume of water.